MEGAGONG is not only a sculpture but a concept, a design object, and a musical instrument. It draws its inspiration from traditional gongs, used for their evocative sonic characteristics in multiple rituals of different mystical cultures.
MEGAGONG is a unique electro-acoustic instrument that makes use of the digital support that exceeds both in harmonic richness and sustain the original, plus it can be connected to a chain of additional effects with infinite tonal possibilities.
MEGAGONG is conceptually realized to give harmony to your environment both in passive mode due to its minimal luminous aspect, and in active mode for the sonic range that allows you to experiment. Overall, it exceeds everything art is supposed to make you feel, triggering over four senses at once to give you an experience of a lifetime.
MEGAGONG – Scope Miami Beach, Art Basel 2019
- Glossy finishes on plasma-cut metal
- Reference audio system with four two-way 400W total monitors
- Stereo jack audio output
- LED backlight from 600W to 6000k
- Interchangeable panels with customizable RAL colors with magnetic coupling
- Preamplification and harmonization system tchelicon
- Sennheizer microphone, double-leaf original wooden bat.